On September 24, we’re bringing together the region’s rising entrepreneurs and established business leaders for an exchange of best practices and idea sharing on how to fulfill basic needs and even consider going global.
Successful small businesses form the backbone of a thriving economy. But competition gets fiercer as rapidly advancing technology shrinks barriers that restricted small and medium-sized enterprises to serving customers close to home. Fortunately, that same technology paves the way for local SMEs to fuel their own growth by affordably expanding their operations and reaching customers in new markets.
The 12th Small Business Summit will connect growth-ready SMEs to options and strategies that will take them to the next level.
- Expert panels and keynotes from local business leaders & SME founders
- Success stories & best practices sharing
- Networking opportunities
- An updated understanding of new growth strategies
- Attracting Talent Through Workplace Culture
- Access to Funding & Technology
- Reaching New Customers